20 Questions about Love, Sex and Life
20. If you were invisible who would be the first person you would try to see naked?
19. What is the most embarrassing part of your body you've had to shave?
*squints and expects the question to magically change*
18. What one night stand would you like to revisit?
Boston, Saint Patrick's Day, 2010.
17. How long did you stay in bed after your last sexual encounter?
Until morning since it was like...3AM or something after said encounter
16. On a scale from 1 - 10, how much do you rely on alcohol in social situations?
Probably a 1. I'm usually pretty quiet even when I'm drinking so it's not a huge factor.
15. Have you ever successfully set up two of your friends?
No. And I've never tried.
14. When did you last feel deserted?
My mother leaves nearly 3hrs away and doesn't often get up to where my brothers and I live but the last time she did I didn't know about it until a few days after she left when one of my brother's neighbours asked if I'd seen her during her three day visit. I didn't get a call or a text saying she was up and it just...it felt like she didn't want to see me. So, yeah, felt pretty deserted.
13. What makes a hero?
The courage to take a stand and the heart to care about other people more than yourself.
12. Do you think the divorce rate with gay couples will be the same as with straight couples?
No. I think it will be less because gay couples have had to fight, for so long, to just have the legal right to marry and have their relationship recognized the same way straight couples do that they have basically got shit straightened out already.
11. Have you ever thought "I can do better" while in a relationship?
10. Who takes advantage of your kindness?
No one now. But in high school I had a friend who was always taking advantage of my kindness and I didn't even notice until after we stopped being friends.
9. What is your earliest memory of happiness?
My brother hugging me and telling me he loved me.
8. What are you afraid to lose with age?
My memories. I'm terrified of forgetting all the things I've done and will eventually do. I am absolutely afraid of losing my memories of the people I love.
7. Were you "outed" before you came out?
Not in the sense that someone else "outed" me. I technically "outed" myself in my high school gym class when, one of the guys called me a lesbian in a nasty way and I shouted "You're an idiot because I'm pansexual!"
6. How will you remember your mother when she passes away?
I will sit down and listen to all her favourite music and will watch the movies and tv shows that we watched and loved together and remember all the stupid and insightful things we said while watching them.
5. People who are devoutly religious are (blank)
Entitled to their opinions so long as they are not harassing other people with them. Be as religious as you want. Just don't try to shove it down other peoples throats.
4. What was something you prayed for as a child but never received?
I had two older brother so I always wanted a sister. But I never got one. Not a biological one at least. I've got a friend now, though, who is the sister I always wanted.
3. If you were to have children, would you prefer a girl or a boy?
I'm not certain I will ever have kids, but if I did I think I'd like a boy.
2. Name one thing you love and one thing you hate about your parents?
I love that they are always on my side even when I'm wrong, they let me make my mistakes and help me get over things.
I hate that they can't stand one another and constantly say shit about the other, they've been parted for 20+ years, I mean grow the heck up!
1. If you lost your ability to hear, what sound would you miss the most?
The sound of my niece's laugh. I love her giggle and it lights up my day when she looks at me and says I love you, Aunt Mag and then laughs as she hugs me.